In Congress, Ayanna is advocating for people-centered policies to address the challenges facing our communities. She is working alongside local leaders, organizers, and community members on issues that matter – from economic and racial justice to accessible and affordable housing, healthcare, transit, and more – to make real progress for everyone in Massachusetts’ 7th District.
The Massachusetts 7th Congressional District is diverse and vibrant. It’s also one of the most unequal districts in the nation. Ayanna has made it her life’s work to reverse the legacy of harmful policies and advance justice, equity, and healing. Her intention, always, is to ensure that those closest to the pain are closest to the power, driving and informing the policymaking.
- Fighting for a Just Economy
- Abortion Care as a Human Right
- Standing Up Against Hate and Violence
- Education for All
- Foreign Policy Centered on Empathy and the Pursuit of Peace
- Addressing the Impact of Violence and Trauma
- Tackling Entrenched Healthcare Disparities
- Confronting the Climate Crisis
- Imagining the Future of Transportation
- A Just and Humane Immigration System
- Housing as a Human Right
- Transforming Our Criminal Legal System