The Committee to Elect Ayanna Pressley is hiring an Organizing/Digital Director to help re-elect Ayanna Pressley in 2020. The Organizing/Digital Director will work directly with our strong coalition of volunteers, is responsible for building the grassroots organization, and will work behind the scenes on our digital platforms. The Organizing/Digital Director will report to the Campaign Manager.
- Recruit, train, and manage teams of volunteers to meet voter contact and capacity-building goals.
- Identify and develop volunteer leaders to organize house parties, constituency and issue-based events, canvasses, phone banks, voter registration drives, and other events designed to persuade voters and engage volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of fellows to meet voter contact and capacity-building goals.
- Lead regular volunteer trainings to onboard new volunteers/develop volunteer training materials.
- Report back on campaign metrics, ensure data integrity, and regularly update campaign trackers.
- Create and design graphics to engage voters/volunteers and advertise campaign events.
- Use digital tools to engage new volunteers, expand the electorate, and highlight our work on the ground.
- Work with our digital firm/communications team to implement new communications, messaging, and digital strategies.
- Recruit, build and maintain relationships with volunteers, and train and lead volunteer communities on digital channels to hit voter contact goals.
- Serve as a digital community manager and draft content for various platforms.
- Prior political campaign experience preferred but not required.
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and progressive values in line with the work of Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for building meaningful relationships.
- Goal-oriented and self-disciplined; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask.
- Willing to learn campaign technology including Google Sheets and Votebuilder.
- Good sense of humor and ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends.
To submit an application, email your resume and a cover letter to Beata at [email protected] by March 1.
The Committee to Elect Ayanna Pressley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information in accordance with state law, or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law.